excellent planning!
From: rakoff125 (rakoff125aol.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 11:15:21 -0800 (PST)
Congratulations to the Seattle IAJGS 2016 conference planning team! You have set the standard high. All your recent information reflects a thorough and well organized plan that leaves those of us anticipating the conference secure in knowing our needs have been thought of  and attended to. Whether it's logistics, crowd movement, dining, sightseeing, themes, special interests, special needs, it sounds like you've thought of everything....alas, you did not mention chocolate supply but I trust you will see to that as well!

I can hardly wait and my only concern is how I'm going to fit in everything given the scope of what's available! Good job folks!

Linda Riesenberg Rakoff
Newton, Massachusetts, USA
searching: ASCHNER‑Assakurte, Beuthen/Bytom, Berlin, Brezova p. Bradlom,  Chorzow [Konigshutte], Berko, Bratislava, Brunn, Budapest, Cakovec , Danzig, Hradiste nad Vratom, Katlo, Kattowitz, Kosice,Ratibor, Spisska Nova Ves, Warsaw, Wien, Wroclaw,  BRETTSCHNEIDER –Galicia, GELBERG, LIFSHITZ, SOLOMON‑Galati; GOLDMAN(N), LANGER ‑Kosice, Bolyar; Miskolc, Presov; LOW'Y‑Brezova, Hradiste, Spisska Nova Ves; MELTZER, PERLBINDER, LADENHEIM‑‑ Horodenka, Zaleszczyki, Galicia    RAKOVSKY-Warsaw, RIESENBERG‑ Horodenka, Kasperowce,Zaleszczyki  GORDON-Moletai, WATMAN, MILLER-Ponemunka

  • (no other messages in thread)