Act now to take advantage of early conference pricing
From: Janette Silverman (jsilvermanjanette-silverman.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 19:40:57 -0700 (PDT)
The Co-Chairs of the 36th Annual IAJGS Conference wish all of you a
happy Passover. Whether you are spending the seders with family or
friends who are just like family, reminiscing about seders of the past
will probably be heard around your seder table.

But, what do you do with those stories, and how do you get them stored
or filed?  How do you fit the disconnected pieces of your tree together?
And speaking of which, what about all those brick walls?

Now is the time to take advantage of early pricing to attend the
conference that can help you with all those issues and more.  The annual
IAJGS conference is the largest annual genealogy conference that focuses
on uniquely Jewish research and brick walls while at the same time
helping attendees to learn and master best practices of genealogical
research, recording and reporting.

This year, we offer 230+ conference sessions, evening entertainment, a
film festival, and more, all in beautiful Seattle.  Join us 7-12 August
2016. If you can't join us, consider registering for our LIVE! streaming
of over 50 sessions, and the audio recordings of almost all our sessions.

Please take this opportunity to visit our website
(http://www.iajgs2016.org/ )and register before April 30 at 11:59 PM
Pacific Daylight Time, when the early pricing disappears!  You'll still
be able to register after that, but the price goes up!

Looking forward to seeing you in Seattle

Janette Silverman
Chuck Weinstein
Phyllis Grossman

Conference Co-Chairs