The Window is Closing
From: Chuck Weinstein (chuck1outlook.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 05:58:45 -0700 (PDT)

Early registration ends Saturday night at midnight, Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7).  In order to take advantage of the early registration discounts, you must register for the Conference, LIVE!, and/or the audio package before that time.  Early registration will not be extended.

The Conference hotel, the Seattle Sheraton, has just about booked out.  We anticipate they will notify us soon there are no more rooms available.  The Conference rate is more than $100 a night lower than the prevailing rates at Seattle hotels in the downtown area, so it represents a great bargain.  If you have not made a reservation yet, the time to do so is now.  We have secured rooms at a much higher rate at a nearby hotel in case the Sheraton sells out.  It is the height of the tourism season in Seattle and there are few rooms to be had at any price in the downtown area for that week.

We will have a drawing, restricted to those who registered early, in the next couple of weeks.  Winners will be announced.  Prizes have been donated by many of our sponsors and include Ancestry World memberships, three nights in a hotel adjacent to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, software, and much more.

Finally, May 15 is the last day to book a cabin on one of our cruises and pay for the cabin in full.  If you have an interest, please contact our travel agent, Sharon Furlong, at  sharonstravelers [at] hotmail.com.  There are a few cabins still available, but reservations must be completed by May 15.

We are excited.  Registration for the Conference is exceeding our expectations!  Thanks to all of you who have registered and make sure, if you want to attend the various meals and the Gala Banquet, to buy your tickets soon.  They are selling briskly and some of the luncheons are already close to being sold out.  Some of the computer labs are almost full, as well.

We will see you in Seattle!  As always, for more information, see our website at www.iajgs2016.org.

Janette Silverman

Chuck Weinstein

Phyllis Grossman

Co-Chairs 36th Annual IAJGS Conference on Jewish Genealogy

August 7-12, 2016, Seattle, WA

Co-chairs [at] iajgs2016.org

www.iajgs2016.org

  • (no other messages in thread)