Re: May I change my conference website password?
From: Harvey Kabaker (harvey.kabakerverizon.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 06:39:25 -0700 (PDT)

Steve,

If you change it and want to keep it that way, and you want to use the IAJGS Conference Online Family Finder, you will have to tell me the unscrambled version in a personal message. Don't ask why, please.

Alternatively, I can send you another copy of your registration confirmation, which you are supposed to print out and bring with you to the Conference check-in kiosk to make things go faster. Which I am doing now.

Harvey Kabaker
Registration chair