Hello from Leora Tec and Bridge To Poland
From: <leorat [at] alumni.duke.edu > (leoratalumni.duke.edu)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 07:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,

My name is Leora Tec and I am looking forward to meeting many of you at IAJGS 2016 in Seattle where I’ll be one of the speakers.

I encourage you to stop by the Bridge To Poland (www.bridgetopoland.com) table, say hello, and learn about the workshops and small group study tours I lead that examine the story of Jewish Poland and how non-Jewish Poles are commemorating that history today.

I will also be giving two talks:

The Persistence of Memory: What Happens When All the Survivors Are Gone? (Tuesday, August 9 at 12:30 pm)

and a "Sleepless in Seattle" talk about “Dry Tears,” my mother Nechama Tec's memoir of surviving the Holocaust in Poland passing as a Catholic girl (Wednesday, August 10 at 10:00 pm).

See you in Seattle!

Warmly,
Leora Tec

Leora Tec