Daily registration
From: Harvey Kabaker (harvey.kabakerverizon.net)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 08:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

If you are planning to register for two or three days, just go to the registration desk on the first day with a credit card. Hours and fees per day:

Saturday (August 6): 7:00 pm 10:00 pm
Sunday (August 7): 8:00 am 7:30 pm $ 125
Monday - Thursday (August 8 to 11):    7:30 am 5:00 pm $ 100
Friday (August 12): 7:30 am 10:00 am $ 50

Allow at least a half-hour before the first session you want to attend, in case there's a line. Sunday morning is sure to be very busy.

Sunday registration includes the evening address and dessert reception, but not Genealogy for Jewish Educators, which costs $50 and includes breakfast and a light lunch.

Regards,

Harvey Kabaker
Registration chair