JewishGen, other computer workshop openings
From: Harvey Kabaker (harvey.kabakerverizon.net)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 09:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

One seat is available for the Computer workshop Introduction to JewishGen Session 1 on Sunday, August 7, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Those on the waiting list have declined to enroll. The fee is $35. Write to registration [at] iajgs2016.org, include a phone number, and suggest a day and time slot for me to call you.

Also available are a few seats in these sessions:

  • Publish or Perish - Create Your Family Newsletter with Microsoft Publisher, Sunday, August 7, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
  • Record Searching with IGRA (Israel Genealogy Research Association), Sunday, August 7, 10:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.

Write to registration [at] iajgs2016.org, include a phone number and suggest a day and time slot for me to call you.

Harvey Kabaker
Registration chair

  • (no other messages in thread)