Making sure that I can attend a session
From: Joanne Lafler (jwlaflergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 09:34:20 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not signing up for any of the $$$ sessions, just general interest sessions such as "Jewish Genealogical Research Essentials" part 1 and 2, "The History, Adoption, and Regulation of Surnames in the Russian Empire," etc.  Can I expect to attend those sessions without pre-registration?  There's often only 15 minutes between sessions, which doesn't allow me much time to show up and the next session.  Will that present difficulties?

Joanne Lafler
jwlafler [at] gmail.com