Re: Making sure that I can attend a session
From: Chuck Weinstein (chuck1outlook.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 09:48:24 -0700 (PDT)

There are no separate registrations for sessions except those sessions that have $$$ in their listing.  Go to any session you like, and as long as there is space available in the room, have a seat and enjoy.  We request that all front row seats be reserved for those who have hearing or other disabilities.  Looking forward to seeing all of you in less than one week!

Chuck Weinstein

Co-chair, 36th Annual IAJGS Conference on Jewish Genealogy