IMPORTANT: Change of date/time for Lida District/Oshmiany District BOF -- now Wednesday 8/10 at 3 p.m.
From: Jrbaston (jrbastonaol.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 13:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Lida District and Oshmiany District landslayt:

There has been a change of date and time for our Lida District/Oshmiany District Birds of a Feather meeting.

It will now be on Wednesday, August 10 at 3 p.m. (instead of Thursday at 9 a.m.)

The printed Daily Planner will reflect the previous date/time but please mark the new date/time --
Wednesday, August 10 at 3 p.m.-- in your calendar.

The Lida District covers 12 official towns of registration -- Belitsy, Eisiskes, Novy Dwor, Orlya, Ostryna,
Radun, Rozhanka, Shchuchin, Vasilishki, Voronova and Zheludok.

The Oshmiany District covers 15 official towns of registration - Derevna, Dieviniskes, Golshany, Ivye,
Krevo, Lipnishki, Naliboki, Oshmiany, Smorgon, Soly, Traby, Volozhin, Vishnevo, Zaskevichi and
Zhuprany.

We will have time for networking about our surnames and towns, discuss new translations and those
in the pipeline and review online resources for research about towns in those districts.

If you have any questions, please write me at  JRBaston [at] aol.com

Hope to see you on Wednesday, August 10 at 3 p.m.

Judy Baston, Coordinator,
Lida District/Oshmiany District BOF

  • (no other messages in thread)