New at LitvakSIG online in honor of the forthcoming IAJGS 2016 conference Seattle
From: Carol Hoffman (saftacarolgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 15:28:06 -0700 (PDT)
We are proud to announce a new feature to enhance your research. See our shtetl map under the Research tab. You can search with the pull down menu on the upper right hand corner of the map, and enlarge or reduce the view with the plus and minus symbols on the lower right of the map. More than 420 shtetls are recognized.

This map demonstrates visually where our ancestors  once lived.

Borders changed frequently. Therefore some of he shtetls are now in Belarus, Latvia, Poland and Russia.

Enjoy surfing the map, see your shtetl in relationship to its surroundings!

Carol Hoffman
LitvakSIG President
  • (no other messages in thread)