Re: use of gedcom file
From: Joan Parker (parker5850gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 17:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
​Neil, I'm a bit confused, why would you need to read on a machine that has no genealogy software? This is just a guess, but the folks from My Heritage and Ancestry will be there and should have computers that can read your gedcom.
Hope this helps.
Joan

Joan Parker
Past President
JGS of Greater Miami, Inc.
1) GOLDBERG,GOULD, GOODSTEIN/GUDSTEIN, BERGER, JAGODA/YAGODA--Lipno and Plock,

Poland-Russia; Galveston, TX; Bronx and Brooklyn, NY.
2) PARKER, PINKUS/PINCUS, WINOGRAD, ROSEN, (GERSHO-BEROVNA?)--Brest
(
Litovsk), Belarus; Grodno, Russia; Bronx and Brooklyn, NY.

WEISS, NEIBERG, DEL PINO--Brooklyn, NY.

3) GELFAND, KATZ, TROCK, KRITZOF--Berezin/Bresin, Kodima, Minsk, Belarus, Bronx, NY, Miami and Miami Beach, FL.