Re: computers for personal use
From: Barbara Algaze (algaze3gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 15:02:21 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Rosanne:

Check the website of the Sheraton Seattle Hotel.

According to their website at:  http://www.sheratonseattle.com/amenities:

Link@Sheraton

Stay connected in our 24-hour Business Center. Staffed Monday through Saturday, the business center offers professional event and business >meeting support. Our high-tech business center features computers, high-speed internet, fax/copy service, office supplies, shipping and packing >services, postage, overnight courier service, and an ATM machine.

I hope this is helpful.

Barbara Algaze
Los Angeles, California
Algaze3 [at] gmail.com