Re: Hotel room availability
From: avivahpinski (avivahpinskiverizon.net)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 09:00:54 -0700 (PDT)

When you arrive at a hotel early or stay after checkout, you can check your things with the bellhop desk - this is a service that is usually available at any hotel.  Sometmes they will let you check in early or stay a little later, but if not,  the bellhop service is very handy.   We often check out at the required time and leave our baggage with the hotel while we spend the rest of the day in town.

Avivah Pinski