To those coming from Poland
From: Jessica Anderson (moskojgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 09:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I recently traveled to Poland in June on a JDC Entwine trip to learn about Jewish life in Poland with a group of young professionals from Seattle. I made a few contacts in Poland through visiting museums and poking my head into the genealogy department. However, in the transition between traveling and returning home, I have lost the business cards I acquired during my trip. If we spoke, I wanted to say hello again, to my genealogy friends from Warsaw and Krakow that may be traveling to Seattle for the conference. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best,

Jessica
  • (no other messages in thread)