Re: First session Sunday morning
From: Harvey Kabaker (harvey.kabakerverizon.net)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 16:58:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Zvi,

Even if registration were to open at 7:30 a.m., anyone who plans to attend a session beginning at 8 a.m. should check in Saturday evening, because Sunday morning check-in usually is very busy with people who didn't check in Saturday evening. Hint: Don't come right at 7 p.m. Saturday because there's likely to be a long line of people who always begin to line up at 6 p.m. for some reason.

Harvey Kabaker
Registration chair