Re: First session Sunday morning
From: Harvey Kabaker (harvey.kabakerverizon.net)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 17:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

Barbara,

"Registration" is a shorthand way of saying "check-in and picking up your materials for those who have registered, and registration for those who have not."

On-Site Registration Hours

On-site registration, where you pick up your badge (required for attendance at most conference functions) and other materials, will be open during the following hours:

Saturday (August 6): 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sunday (August 7): 8:00 am - 7:30 pm
Monday - Thursday (August 8 to 11):    7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday (August 12): 7:30 am - 10:00 am

Harvey Kabaker
Registration chair