Re: LIVE! real-time video streaming
From: Janette Silverman (jsilvermanjanette-silverman.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 11:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
We are working on getting the website for LIVE! access for subscribers
up and running and making the sign in as easy as possible, keeping in
mind the issues raised in previous years.  As soon as the website is
ready, instructions for access will be sent to everyone who registered
for LIVE!  Your sign in for it will be your  conference sign in. The
schedule for all the sessions will be available to you once you have
signed in.  Remember - the sessions are being held in Seattle,
Washington.  This is Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) - you can only watch
the sessions as they happen while they are happening.  So for example,
if you are in New York and want to watch something being held at 7 PM,
that is 7 PM PDT or 10 PM EDT.

You can check which sessions are going to be LIVE! by looking at the
conference program schedule.  Speakers in the rooms from which LIVE! is
being broadcast have been asked to sign permissions to broadcast their
sessions.  We have still not heard from several speakers, but may be
able to add additional broadcasts for sessions being held in Ballrooms C
and D.

Janette Silverman