Re: Conference App
From: Janette Silverman (jsilvermanjanette-silverman.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 11:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
We agree that having handouts and even the syllabus on the APP is
important.  However, access to those is limited to people registered for
the conference.  We are working at getting those integrated into the app
- but access to those will require a sign-in. We hope to have this done
with sign-in instructions at the registration area by the time it opens
on Saturday evening.

We are all working hard to make access to the features on the app easy
to use, and all aspects of the conference very user-friendly.

See you in a few days!

Janette Silverman