Re: LIVE! real-time video streaming
From: Linda (larrlee21yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 09:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
As to accessing and viewing the LIVE sessions, once registered and paid to do so:
  1. Are there any special steps that need to be taken to "join' each session?
  2. Does one need only to click the link on the program to join a session?
  3. Can one join two simultaneous sessions, simultaneously, assuming at our end that technology is not an issue?
  4. Anything else we need to know in this regard?

Among the entire schedule of all programs, sessions, etc., it appears that the best way to learn which sessions are LIVE is to use the online search options box and to enter the word "live" in the title field.  Would that be correct?

Thanks.
Linda