|Re: LIVE! real-time video streaming||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Linda (larrlee21yahoo.com)|
|Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 09:43:35 -0700 (PDT)|
As to accessing and viewing the LIVE sessions, once registered and paid to do so:
- Are there any special steps that need to be taken to "join' each session?
- Does one need only to click the link on the program to join a session?
- Can one join two simultaneous sessions, simultaneously, assuming at our end that technology is not an issue?
- Anything else we need to know in this regard?
Among the entire schedule of all programs, sessions, etc., it appears that the best way to learn which sessions are LIVE is to use the online search options box and to enter the word "live" in the title field. Would that be correct?
From: Janette Silverman <jsilverman [at] janette-silverman.com>
To: Larrlee21 [at] yahoo.com
Cc: Discussion list for IAJGS 2016 conference in Seattle <iajgs2016discussion [at] iajgs2016.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 8:35 AM
Subject: [iajgs2016] LIVE! real-time video streaming
LIVE! real-time video streamingIf you can't be in Seattle, you still may subscribe to LIVE! and watch many Conference sessions as they happen. Afterward, the sessions will remain on line for 90 days for on-demand viewing on your own schedule.Sessions to be broadcast are marked on the schedule at
The cost is $179, with a 10% discount for members of local and regional Jewish Genealogical Societies and other IAJGS affiliates.To subscribe, write to registration [at] IAJGS2016.org and include a day or evening phone number.
Janette SilvermanConference Co-Chair
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
LIVE! real-time video streaming Janette Silverman, July 28 2016
- Re: LIVE! real-time video streaming Linda, August 4 2016
- Re: LIVE! real-time video streaming Janette Silverman, August 4 2016
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.