Lublin-Zamosc Area BOF Tues Aug 9
From: Shelley Pollero (rkpollerocomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 11:35:11 -0700 (PDT)
The Lublin-Zamosc Area BOF will be held Tuesday, August 9 from 4:30 - 5:45 PM
in the Juniper Room. The session will be led by JRI-Poland Archive Coordinators
Robinn Magid (Lublin Archive) and Shelley Pollero (Zamosc Archive), who will
give an overview of the status of projects in the Lublin and Zamosc Areas.

We will provide ample time for attendees to briefly introduce themselves and
their family surnames and towns in the area, and to network with each other and
with Robinn and Shelley.

If you’re not sure whether your town of interest is in the former Lublin
Gubernia, go to
http://www.jri-poland.org/town/index.htm. Find your town in the list, then look
under the columns on the right for Lublin Gubernia or Lublin Province.

We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!

Robinn and Shelley

Robinn Magid,
JRI-Poland Lublin Archive Coordinator
robinnm [at] aol.com