Ilza BOF Meeting at the Conference
From: Barbara Sontz (bsontzaol.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 17:49:43 -0700 (PDT)
Is your family descended from Iłża, Poland?  Are you researching Ilza or other small towns in this area of southeast Poland?

Please join us at the Ilza BOF meeting at the IAJGS 2016 conference.
-  Session Thurs-180
-  Thursday, August 11th, 3:00-4:15 PM
-  Room Cedar A

Ilza (known to its Jews as Drildz) is located 12 miles south of Radom and close to these other Jewish ancestral towns:

-  Wierzbica
-  Wierzbnik
-  Sienno
-  Wąchock
-  Skarżysko-Kamienna
-  Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski
-  Szydłowiec
-  Zwoleń
-  Nowa Słupia
-  Tarłów
-  Opatów
-  Ożarów
-  Józefów nad Wisłą

We will have a report of a recent visit to Ilza, our new joint project with current residents of Ilza (called We Were Here Together), and plans for a trip to the area in November 2016 or Spring 2017.

(Please note that this meeting has been rescheduled. You may find it on your Daily Planner or Syllabus on Wednesday, but we are meeting on Thursday).
  • (no other messages in thread)