speaker handouts
From: Marcia Hirsch (marciajean847gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 17:39:25 -0700 (PDT)
I am a little confused as to how speaker handouts will be available during the
conference. One of the discussion posts mentions that handouts and the syllabus
might be inegrated into the IAJGS APP. I (as I am sure many otheres) will be
traveling with an ipad and downloading any files from a thumbdrive cannot be
done on these devices - since there is no way to plug in a usb connector into
an ipad. From the description in the message (Aug 4) I am assuming that I will
be able to access the handouts to read on my ipad at the conference. I believe
that in Boston, digital files were available before the conference to those
registered so that they could be downloaded before the conference began.
Many thanks
Marcia