Re: speaker handouts
From: Bonnie Keyser (bonkey458yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
I've been silent on this subject but I think that many have raised good points
about actual printed syllabi vs. flash drive.  As Marcia points out, thumb
drives don't work on IPADS very well.  (They sell adapters.  They don't
reliably work.). Secondly, I worry about the security risks of people using
thumb drives.  They can work as excellent transmitters of malware.

Bonnie Keyser