Syllabus and Handouts
From: Sandra Kiferbaum (skiferbaumaol.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 19:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
First, organizers, thank you for all your hard work. I’m sure the conference
will be amazing.
I, too, like to have the handouts printed for the sessions.
I usually print handouts before the conference and bring them with me, but that
doesn’t seem possible this year, unless printed after registration.
I'll have the iPad and laptop, but don’t want to shlep the laptop to sessions.
I have ordered a printed syllabus. Will it be loose leaf in a notebook, so that
the handout pages can be removed for each day’s sessions, or bound?
Thank you,
Sandy Kiferbaum
  • (no other messages in thread)