App on Computer
From: Lorne Hanick (lorne_hanickrogers.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 06:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
The app experience is excellent on a laptop. I do however have the following
glitch to report. I cannot say if other people have experienced this. The
bookmark for the app automatically installed as the 35th IAJGS app instead of
36th. When clicking it opens to the green background 2015 screen from last
year. You need to click on "Exit to show list" and re-click on the 36th, which
will be at the top of your list. You must sign in the first time you use it
with the same password you used for registering and the name finder. The app is
at www.core-apps.com, as clearly indicated on the website.

Lorne Hanick
  • (no other messages in thread)