Questions re Building my schedule
From: Bena Shklyanoy (benagengmail.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 07:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, while building my schedule on the app I discovered that some presentations were missing if I searched by presenter's name but I found them by event.

One of several examples: some Avraham Groll's presentations were listed by his name and some by event. Was I wrong to assume that the same database would be used for any search criterion?

Another question: is there a way to manually add an item to my schedule, like the time set aside for volunteering or a personal meeting?

Thanks,

Bena Shklyanoy.
  • (no other messages in thread)