Mixing Genealogy and Fiction. Tuesday 9th.12.30pm
From: Peter Curtis (petercurtis03gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 15:34:05 -0700 (PDT)
You are invited! Do come! I'm using my family's 1939 escape from Nazi-occupied Prague as a springboard to talk about the challenges of writing fiction spread on top of history and genealogy. My talk( Tuesday 9th. 12.30) will be illustrated with slides. Copies of my exciting first novel, The Dragontail Buttonhole will available for sale at a table after the presentation: Paperback. $14
Check it out at www.petercurtisauthor.com
Peter Curtis
Author,
  • (no other messages in thread)