COME AND VISIT US AT GENI - THE COLLABORATIVE FAMILY TREE SITE
From: Pam Karp (pamkarpbigpond.net.au)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 20:43:28 -0700 (PDT)

Geni.com has an exciting schedule at the conference this week. Our curators and staff look forward to welcoming you at tables 26 - 27.

Do come and visit us at SHARE FAIR on Sunday afternoon between 1.30 - 5.00 pm  where you can chat with two of the curators Randy Schoenberg and Adam R. Brown who will be talking on a variety of topics of interest to us all.

"WHAT's NEW IN AUSTRIAN AND CZECH JEWISH GENEALOGY"
Tuesday 1.30 - 2.45 pm.  Grand Ballroom D.
Randy Schoenberg

"HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR FAMILY TREE USING COLLABORATIVE GENEALOGY"
Wednesday 4.30 - 5.45 pm.  Grand Ballroom C.
Randy Schoenberg

Film - "A WOMAN IN GOLD" (needs no introduction)
Wednesday 7.30 - 10.00pm.  Diamond AB.

"PRIVACY AND GENEALOGY: WHAT ARE THE RULES?"
Thursday 9.00 - 10.15am.  Grand Ballroom D.
Randy Schoenberg with Jan Meisels Allen

"WORLDWIDE DNA SURVEY OF SEPHARDI/MIZRAHI JEWS"
Thursday 1.30 - 2.45 pm.  Aspen.
Adam Brown with Bennet Greenspan and Schelly Talalay Dardashti.

And finally...

Everyone is welcome at the well known GENI.com BOF
Thursday 3.00 pm.  Cedar B

Looking forward to meeting those we do not yet know, and renewing our friendships with those that we have met on previous IAJGS occasions.

Kind regards,

Pam Karp and Hatte Blejer
Geni volunteer curators

  • (no other messages in thread)