Handouts in App
From: Dennis Aron (dennisarongmail.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 07:55:10 -0700 (PDT)
This morning I been able to access handouts on the website app, but when accessing them from my android app, they never download.  When I try to email them to myself, the link yields a "500- Server Error"

Lastly, I had submitted a handout and a copy of the slides for German Jewish Genealogy: a Case Study on Thurs @ 9am, however, when I accessed the handouts on the website app, only the slides are available.  I have mentioned this to my contact, but have not heard back yet, so for those interested, I have posted both the handout and the final version of the slides at www.dennisaron.blogspot.com

Thanks for all the incredible effort and organization!!  This should be a super conference.

Dennis Aron
Skokie, IL
--

Den