getting around Seattle
From: Laura L (pinklunahotmail.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 09:05:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hi!  I live in Seattle, and have for 30 years. I’ve been seeing many questions about getting around on this list, so I thought I’d share a few links and thoughts.

From the airport it’s now very easy to get to downtown.  Here’s in information for Sound Transit.

If you’d rather take a taxi it will cost you about $50 and they leave from inside the parking garage. Follow the signs that say “ground transportation”.

Someone had asked about coming from the eastside on the bridges,  The traffic can be tough, so leave yourselves plenty of time. If you are staying on the Eastside of the lake in Bellevue or Redmond or the like, you will probably be ok in the morning, but going back you might want to wait until after 7:00.  Also, check the Mariners baseball schedule, the game traffic could have an impact.

I hope you all enjoy the city, it’s going to be a lovely week.  Laura Levy
  • (no other messages in thread)