Yiddish, Hebrew, and German Translators Greatly Needed for the conference---
From: Karen Campbell (KarenCampbellGenealogyoutlook.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 00:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

We are greatly in need of translators who can translate Yiddish, Hebrew, and German documents for conference attendees and would appreciate your help.

If you can translate any of these languages, we need you!

Translation hours are:  9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Thursday.

If you can translate for us, please contact Karen Campbell at KarenCampbellGenealogy [at] outlook.com or drop by the Translation Tables in the back right-hand corner of the Exhibitors Hall.

Thank you very, very much,

Karen Campbell

Translation Coordinator

206-790-2167 cell