Bridge To Poland Announces Raffle
From: <leorat [at] alumni.duke.edu > (leoratalumni.duke.edu)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 05:21:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Conference Goers,

Bridge To Poland is holding a raffle! If you sign up for the Bridge To Poland newsletter list at my table you’ll be entered to win one of two autographed books:

1). “Bondage to the Dead” by Michael Steinlauf

2). “Three Minutes in Poland” by Glenn Kurtz

Both authors have generously donated their books.

Michael Steinlauf is a brilliant (and kind and funny) scholar who will be joining my next Bridge To Poland small group study tour in June 2017 (June 4-14). Glenn Kurtz and I shared a stage back in May at Hebrew College in Boston. His book tells the fascinating story of how his discovery of a piece of film shot by his grandfather in Poland in 1938 led him on a journey that culminated the creation of a living memorial to the Jews of the town of Nasielsk, Poland. Enter to win one of these fascinating reads! (Anyone who has already signed up for my newsletter is automatically entered to win).

Stop by the Bridge To Poland Table in the Exhibitor’s Hall to say hello, enter the raffle and find out about the small group study tours I run to Poland which focus of Jewish life and how it is being commemorated by non-Jewish Poles. Bridge to Poland trips offer intellectual rigor and warmth and the possibility of transformation and inspiration in a country where this might be unexpected.

Looking forward to talking to many of you over the next few days.

Warmly,

Leora

www.bridgetopoland.com

Leora Tec