Powerpoint for “What’s New With Austrian and Czech Jewish Genealogy.”
From: E. Randol Schoenberg (randolsbslaw.net)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 20:07:30 -0700 (PDT)
I mistakenly gave the wrong web address for the powerpoint of my presentation
today for “What’s New With Austrian and Czech Jewish Genealogy.”
’s New With Austrian and Czech Jewish Genealogy?

The correct address is

http://tinyurl.com/jeeny66

or

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xb3q3c4patqhqxi/SIG2016.ppt?dl=0

Randy Schoenberg

  • Looking for Amy Miller IsraelP [at] pikholz.org, August 9 2016
    • Powerpoint for “What’s New With Austrian and Czech Jewish Genealogy.” E. Randol Schoenberg, August 9 2016