Reprise of conference class 2-3:15 p.m. today, Wed.: Jane Rollins: Learn Just Enough Russian for Genealogy, If Your Ancestor Wandered from the Russian Empire
From: Karen Campbell (KarenCampbellGenealogyoutlook.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 13:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

Today at 2 p.m., Jane Rollins has most graciously offered to do a reprise of her conference presentation from Sunday entitled:

     If Your Ancestor Wandered from the Russian Empire--Learn Just Enough Russian for Genealogy

Please come to the back right-hand section of the Exhibitors Hall for this presentation, which will last from 2-3:15 p.m. today, including time for questions.

Please share this information with any of your fellow-attendees you think would be interested.

Thank you,

Karen Campbell, Translations Coordinator

VP, JGSWS

Sent from Outlook