Price increase for LIVE!
From: Harvey Kabaker (harvey.kabakerverizon.net)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 08:07:34 -0700 (PDT)

If you've attended the Conference, did you get to every session you wanted to see? Did you hear about some you wish you had been to? What about the one that created an Aha! moment you want to recapture?

You still can subscribe to the LIVE! on-demand service that will let you watch many of the best sessions of the past week after you get home. Do it this morning (Friday, 8/12) for just $149 at the registration desk, which closes at 10:30 a.m. PDT. After that you can subscribe on line, but it will cost $179.

After 10:30 today, go to the Attendee Service Center, log in, select Buy LIVE!, Edit your account, and click Continue to the page with the LIVE! Full Add On check box. Check it and continue to the confirmation and payment pages. The Attendee Service Center will remain open next week, but don't procrastinate, because we will have to close it soon.

For those who did not register for the Conference, please give us a chance to regroup next week. Then go to the New Registration page at https://s4.goeshow.com/iajgs/annual/2016/registration_form.cfm We don't how long we can keep that page open, so please do it before August 19.

See you next year in Orlando!

Harvey Kabaker
Registration chair (for a little while longer)

  • (no other messages in thread)