handouts to US Holocaust Memorial Museum presentations
From: Lewis, Megan (mlewisushmm.org)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 14:45:35 -0700 (PDT)
The handouts to my presentations on" Sephardic resources at the United
States Holocaust Memorial Museum" and
"Using USHMM digital resources in your research or to plan a research
trip" are NOT on the thumb drive.

If you would like a copy of either handout, or both, please email me
at mlewis [at] ushmm.org with the subject line "Digital handout",
"Sephardic handout" or "Both handouts".

If you gave me your email address at my presentations, I sent the
handout to you this afternoon.  Check your spam folder if you did not
receive it.

I had a very good conference, and I hope everyone else did as well.

Megan Lewis

Megan Lewis  Reference Librarian  202.314.7860
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
www.ushmm.org

NEVER AGAIN: WHAT YOU DO MATTERS

Support the Campaign for the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
  • (no other messages in thread)