A million thanks to all of you
From: Janette Silverman (jsilvermanjanette-silverman.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 11:49:54 -0700 (PDT)
A little over two years ago, I agreed to be co-chair of the 2016
conference and began dreaming of what my team would look like.
Thankfully my co-chairs, Chuck Weinstein and Phyllis Grossman agreed to
join the team, and then, after brief discussions, agreed with my choices
of committee chairs and members.  To my shock all of them agreed. Since
most of the people we were asking were my friends, I thought for sure
that I was risking friendships. I think at this point, 48 hours after
the end of the conference, we are all still friends.

I want to thank all of those who dreamed with me - the many, many
volunteers who joined the crew from all over the world; the speakers who
answered our call for proposals and who were amazing; and the over 1,000
participants.  This conference was our variation on "if you build it
they will come," turning into "if you dream it they will come." Thank
you all for helping our very lofty dreams become a reality.

Janette Silverman

Lead Co-Chair, 36th Annual IAJGS Conference