Re: A million thanks to all of you
From: Adrienne Kuhn (adriennekuhnhotmail.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 15:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, I was a first timer as well. I was only able to attend Sunday and Monday
but in that time gained much valuable information. I was also able to meet up
with one DNA relative and met another probable distant cousin from the same
area of Galicia with a common surname.
Thank you for all the work you do! It was an amazing conference.
Regards,
Adrienne Kuhn
Olympia, Washington

Sent from my iPhone