Re: A million thanks to all of you
From: Anne Kenison (nosinekennagmail.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 20:28:13 -0700 (PDT)
Thank YOU and your great team. I wasn't planning to attend. I felt I needed a
break after frustrations carried forward from Jerusalem. But the marketing for
this year was so good - new bios and summaries day after day - that I changed
my mind, and I'm glad I did! Congratulations!

Anne Kenison

Sent from my iPad