Re: Audio from the talks
From: Harvey Kabaker (harvey.kabakerverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 13:58:20 -0700 (PDT)
They're working on it now.

Based on an informal survey of visitors to their table in the Exhibitors Hall, Fleetwood Onsite Audio Recording soon will send a USB flash drive to all subscribers. I don't have a precise date.

If you are not satisfied with the flash drive, you may write to Fleetwood and ask them to exchange it for a DVD-ROM version. I don't know how many disks will hold everything.

Harvey Kabaker