Flash Drive Index
From: Teven Laxer (teven.laxersbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 06:53:05 -0700 (PDT)
The flash drive we received at the IAJGS conference in Seattle did not have a detailed table of contents. I created an Excel spreadsheet which provides an index to each handout, with the date, name of session, name(s) of presenters and page number. You can sort it on any fields you choose, search for a particular session or speaker, or print out the 6-page document by going to File>Print.

I saved the Excel spreadsheet in a dropbox folder which can be accessed here. IAJGS conference 2016 program index.xlsx

Teven Laxer
teven.laxer [at] sbcglobal.net