Index for Flash Drive from the Conference
From: Chuck Weinstein (chuck1outlook.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 17:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

Teven Laxer was kind enough to create and put the index in a dropbox folder accessible by this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bqnqza4wlvj2g24/IAJGS%20conference%202016%20program%20index.xlsx?dl=0.

It is in an Excel spreadsheet format.  We have received mail from some who were unable to access the shortcut link he put up.  If you still can’t get it using the above link, contact me directly at chuck [at] iajgs2016.org, and I will send it directly to you.  Our Email system does not allow us to add attachments.

The index shows the pages on the pdf format Syllabus on the flash drive and should make it easier for you to find specific handouts.  Note that if the speakers did not provide handouts to the Conference in a timely fashion, they will not be on the flash drive.  You will need to contact the speaker directly in that case.

Chuck Weinstein

Co-Chair, 36th Annual IAJGS Conference on Jewish Genealogy
Seattle, WA
August 7-12, 2016

Chuck [at] iajgs2016.org

www.iajgs2016.org