Thanks from Bridge To Poland and did anyone happen to record my talk?
From: <leorat [at] alumni.duke.edu > (leoratalumni.duke.edu)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 13:07:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Bridge To Poland table during the conference, attended my presentations, and to those I met in the halls and lecture rooms. As someone said (not sure if he wants to be quoted so I will refrain) the connections are one of the greatest things that happens at IAJGS conferences. I had many stimulating, enlightening and moving conversations and made new connections that I look forward to nurturing in the months and years to come.

Question: If anyone happened by chance to record my Persistence Of Memory talk could you please email me privately?

All the best,

Leora

Leora Tec
Founder & Director, Bridge To Poland