Re: Feedback on the Conference Itself
From: Joan Parker (parker5850gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 07:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
​I'd like that information too.
Thanks,
Joan

Joan Parker
Past President
JGS of Greater Miami, Inc.
1) GOLDBERG, GOULD, GOODSTEIN/GUDSTEIN, BERGER, JAGODA-Lipno and Plock,

Poland-Russia; Galveston, TX; Bronx and Brooklyn, NY.
2) PARKER, PINKUS/PINCUS, WINOGRAD, ROSEN, (GERSHO-BEROVNA?)--Brest
(
Litovsk), Belarus; Grodno, Russia; Bronx and Brooklyn, NY.

WEISS, NEIBERG, DEL PINO--Brooklyn, NY.

3) GELFAND, KATZ, TROCK, KRITZOF--Berezin/Bresin, Kodima, Minsk, Belarus, Bronx, NY, Miami and Miami Beach, FL.