Sharing presentations
From: hzrabbie (hzrabbiecomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 22:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

From: IsraelP <IsraelP [at] pikholz.org>
To: iajgs2016discussion [at] iajgs2016.org
Subject: [iajgs2016] Sharing presentations

Sorry for asking something I should know the answer to.

I just received recordings of my lectures from Messrs Fleetwood. What are
the rules for sharing them?

Israel Pickholtz

I discussed this with a representative of Fleetwood at the conference. They told me that the speaker has complete copyright rights to their own presentation. So you can download it and redistribute it however you wish.

If you just send out a link to the MP3 file hosted on Fleetwood's web site, they might get upset about that.  And of course the MP3 file will probably disappear at some time in the future.

What I haven't been able to find out is who is distributing the MP4 video files of the LIVE! presentations. Fleetwood told me that they have nothing to do with the videos, they only handled the MP3 audios

Zvi